Instrumenting a Mooring? BlueZone & Teledyne Marine have you covered!
Working with Teledyne Marine, BlueZone can supply proven, industry-leading instruments you need – all from a single supplier.
BlueZone supports Teledyne Marine’s new One Team sales structure, enabling single point access for all mooring instrumentation needs, saving you time and money during your sourcing and procurement process, while providing you with the peace of mind that comes from working with the industry’s leading experts in their fields.
- Teledyne Benthos Acoustic Modems allow for real-time, wireless communications in shallow or deep water environments.
- Teledyne RDI’s Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs) deliver highly accurate current data in up to 6000M of water.
- Teledyne RDI’s Citadel CTDs provide accurate Conductivity, Temperature and Depth measurements.
- Teledyne Benthos Glass Housings can house other instrumentation and/or relieve dangerous mooring strain.
- Teledyne Benthos Acoustic Releases ensure that you get your mooring and critical data back.
Mooring products to complete your mooring fit out can also be supplied by BlueZone including syntactic foam instrument buoys, spherical and ellipsoid cable floats for back up buoyancy, inline 316L stainless steel frames and buoyancy collars for transponders or acoustic releases. Custom syntactic foam products can be designed and manufactured in many configurations – depth rated from just subsurface to depths exceeding 6000 meters.